Mazuri® Ratite Diet
- Low energy, low protein - Designed to address leg problems that can occur with high energy and protein.
- Highly palatable - Animals readily consume the amount needed.
- Can be fed free-choice - Convenient; animals regulate their own intake.
- Added levels of essential minerals - Not necessary to supplement with other minerals.
- Pellet form - Easy to feed; easy for animals to handle; minimizes waste.
Product Form: Pellet size: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Ground Oats, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Ground Corn, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Biotin, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Thiamine Mononitrate, Rosemary Extract, Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.
- Feed ad libitum to birds such as ostriches, emus, rheas, and cassowaries.
- Feed to adult animals during the off-breeding season or to adult birds not kept for breeding purposes.
- Amount of feed consumed will depend upon age of animal and time of year.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
EVERY EXOTIC ANIMAL DESERVES THE RIGHT NUTRITION
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than