Stock & Stable® By Nutrena® 12% Pelleted Horse Feed
A convenient, value-priced feed for maintenance horses and horses in light exercise
Stock and Stable® 12% Pelleted Horse Feed is a nutritionally balanced source of energy that can be fed to a variety of horses
Use the feeding table as a guide for feeding
Stock and Stable® 12% Pelleted Horse Feed.
|Class of Horse
|Lbs. Feed/100 lbs. Body Weight
|0.5 - 1.25
|Light Exercise/Breeding Stallion
|0.75 - 1.25
|0.9 - 1.5
- Be sure to monitor your horses body condition closely and adjust the feeding rate as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed with clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.5-2.0 lbs per 100 lbs of bodyweight per day or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
- Horses should be maintained at a body condition score of 5.0 or above.
- Salt should be available free choice.
- Minerals may be offered.
- All dietary changes should be made gradually over a period of 7-14 days until recommended feeding rates are achieved.